Our trips have been categorized into different styles to help you plan and choose the right kind of trip for you. All trips styles are led by a knowledgeable leader. Also whether you are in a tent or a converted fort, all accommodations have been carefully selected to ensure they are safe, clean and culturally rich.
Whatever style you choose, the trip will be led by an experienced leader to ensure you have all the necessary information and support you require.
More freedom and affordability
- For travellers on a smaller budget, Basic trips are about less creature comforts , there are more home stays – tents ,bed and breakfasts, guesthouses type of accommodation.
- More use of public transport, like tuks-tuks, buses.
- More freedom, more value and lots of free time to choose the activities and extras that you want to do.
A true adventure.
- A classic traveller really wants to get to know a country. A perfect combination of independent exploration and included activities.
- Two and three star type of accommodation, full service lodges, permanent campsites.
- Combination of public, private, water based, and air transport.
- A few meals included.
More adventure, more comfort
- The Comfort traveller wants a big adventure but with a softer landing at night. Comfort style includes more leader- led activities, roomier transport, more included meals. Relaxed pace.
- Classier accommodation 3-4*, tree houses, converted forts etc.
- More private transport, more spacious.
- More inclusions More activities, More meals included